Annual Conference 2022
posted on June 03
Annual Conference 2022
June 16-19, 2022
Can you hear it…the gleeful greetings…the soothing music of favorite hymns? Can you see it…the serene lakeshore…the majestic mountains surrounded by lofty clouds…the faces of beloved friends! Can you feel it…the cool breezes…the warmth of long-awaited embraces…the excitement of friends, colleagues, and leaders of our cherished church gathered once again? Ahhh…Annual Conference time at beautiful Lake Junaluska. At last, we can gather again to fellowship, worship, and to discern what the Lord would have us do in His name and for His Kingdom. Oh! What jubilee!! Yes, protocol will be applied in light of COVID’s persistent presence but we can gather in person safely…and praise the Lord!
Here are links to important information for you as a member of annual conference. There are LOTS of exciting things going on!
- Annual Conference 2022 website - www.ac2022.org
- Complete information about AC 2022!
- Registration Check In (get your nametags & conference materials) will again be in The Terrace 3rd Floor Auditorium. Registration hours:
- Thursday, June 16 - 10:30am to 6:00pm
- Friday, June 17 - 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Annual Conference Schedule
- Invitation Video from Bishop Ken Carter
- Annual Conference Publications / Program & Reports
- The Program and Reports book has all reports & petitions.
- Coming soon...the Supplement (an abbreviated book with everything you need at Annual Conference), and the Worship Book. You will receive both of these at Annual Conference.
- Documents related to Disaffiliation Petitions
- Annual Conference 2022 Offering
- Juneteenth Gospel Celebration - Sunday, June 19th
- AC 2022 Special Events
Join me in continuous prayer as we prepare for this sacred time together, lifting up our leaders for wisdom as they guide this extraordinary Conference; for worship to be inspiring; and that all conversations be holy.
And be sure to take time to breathe, to sit, or rock, and relax, to stroll among the flowers and around the lake, relish in reunions of friends, and soak up the spectacular creation…and to savor all the good food!
For me, Annual Conference is a time of spiritual renewal, a joyful time spent with cherished friends and to delight in the magnificence of the lake and mountains…. ahhh…divine contentment...and to share this experience with you is priceless.
Meet you on the lakeshore.
Kim Eller, District Lay Leader
Northern Piedmont District